Wednesday 16 December 2015

9 Days to Christmas

I can't believe it!!!  What happened to the year???

I have been so busy these last few days getting my shop up and running.  I never realised how much work goes into drawing clipart sets.

I would really appreciate it if you could go have a look at what I have been busy with.

I try upload a set every other day.  If you don't want to miss out, either follow me on facebook or instagram.

Please, please, please favourite my shop.

Etsy shop

I hope you are all in the Christmas festive mood.  If not, I hope this cute Santa will help.

Thank you for all your support.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy New year!!

Lots of love,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Santa. Maybe I'll get a head start on Christmas 2016. I came over from Nikki's blog and am now going through your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Santa. Maybe I'll get a head start on Christmas 2016. I came over from Nikki's blog and am now going through your posts.

    ReplyDelete